- Residential / Commercial
- Contact Us
Project time: 20 Weeks
A detached low level building which had been subject to a major leisure uplift some 25 years ago. All of the amenities include swimming pool, plunge pool, whirl pool, sauna room, and steam rooms had become dilapidated. The gardens completely overgrown and the interior dated.
Planning was achieved very quickly using the architects practice DRP. We constructed extentions to three sides of the building, incorporating a new contemporary entrance. En suites were added to each bedroom. The reception room required wall removals and a new engineered oak flooring. All of the old decking to the gardens were removed and placed with Indian stone and the front drive extended with new fencing and walls added to the garden.
• Overall refurbishment of the swimming pool.
• Hard and soft landscaping.
• Fencing and perimeter walling.
• Bespoke garage door.
• Major extension construction.
• New bathrooms.
• Ceramic and wood flooring.
• Redesign of the lighting and installation.
• Heating reconfiguration.
• Exterior redecoration.
• Interior redecoration.
• Cedar cladding.
• Installing aluminium windows and doors to foyer